Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Self Evaluation ... AGAIN

Attainment...2
I feel that my effort this year has been substantial. I believe that my work is improving and being able to leave the lessons, with learning something new and applying to future pieces of work. And because it is coming to the end of the course I have gained more knowledge to push me forward in the A2 exam.

Effort...2
I feel my effort has stayed consistant throughout the year.

Punctuality...1
I am always on time!!!

Submission and quality of homework...2
I hand in my work on every deadline and also, sometimes I feel I dont put as much effort in as I could.

Ability to work independently...1
I get more done, and I feel I focus more.

Quality of writing...3
I am just getting lazy with my writing now because I am not proof reading and checking spelling. I ahve ability to do better but, I do not know whats happening.

Organisation of Media folder....1My folder loooks soooooo neat and sickk... everything has its place!!

Oral contributions in class...2
Only at times will i contribute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home